API Quick Start 237 ml Nitrifying Bacteria | Allows Instant Addition of Fish
- API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium or Biofloc Nitrifying Bacteria 237 ml Bottle
- Allows instant addition of fish when starting a new aquarium and Biofloc
- Reduces compounds harmful to fish when used routinely
- Helps prevent fish loss in freshwater and saltwater aquariums and Biofloc
- Use when starting a new aquarium or Biofloc, when adding new fish and when changing water and filter media
In a new aquarium or Biofloc, harmful ammonia and nitrite build up from fish waste often resulting in fish loss or new tank syndrome. The unique, patented nitrifying bacteria in QUICK START are scientifically proven to quickly consume ammonia and nitrite to help prevent new tank syndrome. Allows immediate addition of fish to a new freshwater or saltwater aquarium and Biofloc. Use when starting a new aquarium, adding new fish, changing water, changing filter media, after medicating, or whenever ammonia or nitrite are detected. Allows instant addition of fish. Limits toxic ammonia and nitrite. Helps prevent fish loss. Immediately starts the aquarium cycle. Contains live, nitrifying bacteria. No refrigeration required. All-natural.
There are no reviews yet.