Hanna TDS Tester HI98302 Dist2 (PPT) Auto Calibration TDS Meter
• Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
• Automatic one-point calibration
• Measurement stability indicator
• Temperature measurement
The DiST® family of testers is widely used for monitoring EC/TDS in drinking water, water conditioning, reverse osmosis, cooling towers, wastewater, laboratories, agriculture, aquaculture and aquariums, hydroponics and the printing industry. These testers feature an amperometry graphite electrode that provides improved repeatability in measurements since they do not oxidize.
An amperometric measurement of EC/TDS is based on Ohm’s Law, I = V/R, where R depends on the distance between two pins and their surface. Oxidation changes both the distance and surface, which will directly affect accuracy. DiST® non-oxidizing graphite pins are able to provide an optimal surface for accurate, dependable results. When calibration is needed, simply submerge the electrode tip into the calibration solution and the meter will auto-calibrate.
Exposed temperature sensor
These testers feature exposed temperature sensors for faster response times.
An easily removable cover provides access to the battery compartment.
- Range: 0.00 to 10.00 ppt (g/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppt (g/L)
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S (@25°C/77°F)
- TDS Factor: 0,5
- Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C/32.0 to 122.0°F
- Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1.0°F
- Calibration Solution: HI70032:1382 ppm
- Calibration: automatic, one-point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Battery Type / Life: CR2032 3V Li-ion / approx. 250 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH 100% max
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7’’)
- Weight: 75 g (2.6 oz.)
HI98302 (DiST 2) is supplied with CR2032 battery, 6.44 ppt calibration solution sachet (4), storage/protection sleeve, instruction manual, and quality certificate.