ATC 0-32% Brix Hand-Held Refractometers with Automatic Temperature Compensation for Sugar Content Measurement
The refractometer series is based on the principle that the refractive indices of liquids change when the concentration change. It’s portable, easy, quick and no battery required, easier and more accurate than a traditional hydrometer, more affordable than a digital meter. It’s a perfect tool for adult or young, home or professional use.
It features high-quality optics with smooth focusing. Its main body is made of aluminum alloy. The internal optical lens with a high refractive index makes up the precision optical system.The instrument is resistant to abrasion and corrosion, can be used to measure the general corrosive liquid. (But we do not recommend measuring these liquids for a long time. The residue should be cleaned immediately after measurement. )
- 1.Brix scale range is 0 to 32%.
- 2.Automatic Temperature Compensation: 10℃~30℃
- 3.Accuracy: ±0.2%
- 4.Easy to use, place 2~3 drops of sample on the main prism, close the daylight plate and look through the eyepiece for Brix reading.
- 5.Package Weight: 7.83oz
- 6.Package Size: 8.07*3.29*2.17in
- Packing Included:
- 1*Wiping cloth
- 1*English Instruction manual
- 1*Plastic Case
There are no reviews yet.