Hanna Ammonia Checker HI-715, Ammonia Meter Romania
The HI-715 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure medium ranges of ammonia in freshwater.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-715 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-715 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of Water and Environmental Technology D1426-93, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
The HI-715 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, Ammonia MR reagents x 25 tests (HI-715-25), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.
There are no reviews yet.