- Measures pH between 3 -8 and Moisture between 10% and 80%.
- Acuracy (Resolution): -/+ 0.2pH.
- Plug and play
- Great for quick pH reference of commercial gardeners.
- Used in vineyards, orchards, green house and open field.
- Made of rust proof material.
- Low Maintenance costs.
- Measures precisely and responds quickly.
HOW TO USE:
- Clear soil of any debris and ensure that soil is not too dry and does not have too much fertilizer. If too dry, sprinkle some water and let it sit for 25-30 minutes before testing.
- For the first use of this device, ensure to remove any impurities from the metal rod by inserting it into the soil a few times. Otherwise rub with a clean cloth.
- Insert the tester directly into soil, completely submerging the metal rod and packing down the soil surrounding the tester to ensure it is tightly pressed against the metal rod. After approximately 10 minutes, the pH or moisture value will be displayed.
- Press the button on the side to switch between pH value and moisture.
- After use, wipe the entire tester clean.