- ACCURATE READINGS : The Honey refractometer can measure Brix (sugar): 30-150%, Resolution: Brix (sugar): 0.2%, 10-32% water with 0.2% reading
- ADVANCED AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION（ATC）TECHNOLOGY：Adjust Automatically to Compensate for Temperature, Which makes it even easier to get fast results.
- SIMPLY USE: Using the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look scale through the eyepiece, more accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- WIDE USE: The Honey Refractometer is ideal for measuring honey, condensed milk, vegetable oils, sugar syrup, fruit jam and molasses.
- PORTABLE HONEY CONTENT TESTER: Easy to use, sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around
Tiaoyeer Honey Refractometer is an optical precision instrument that determines the density of a liquid by means of the index of refraction. This refractometer is particularly suitable for measuring the sugar content of honey, jam, syrup, etc. The measuring instrument is precise and simple in use: drop a few drops of the liquid onto the prism and the density is directly readable. Easy to Use Please place 2~3 drops of sample on the main prism, close the daylight plate and look through the eyepiece for brix reading.